Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Dates!!!

And just like that we have dates- JUNE 17TH! Wow! I'm glad we were mostly packed already! this next week will be speant in a panic induced state while we get last minute things together and we won't have much to post until we have passed court- which could take several weeks- we appreciate your prayers as we start this crazy journey called parenthood!

THANK YOU to everyone who donated and helped us pay the ransom for our children! Thank you for letting God use you in this way to be a blessing to us- we can never ever thank you enough!

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!! My name is Alex, I'm 16 years old and my friends and I have been praying for Salome for quite awhile!! We were praising God when we heard that she had a committed family!!! :) I posted about her on my blog (www.2corinthians12.blogspot.com) around the time God burdened my heart for her. Also just wanted to let you know that if you're on Instagram, follow @mayashopefoundation as they occasionally post pictures of her and the other kids in her institution. Praying for y'all!!
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete