Thursday, April 24, 2014

Submitted and Puzzle Fundraiser!

Today is a great day :) It is April 24, 2014 and our Dossier is officially SUBMITTED!!!! Thus begins the countdown to travel- we could be hearing when our travel dates will be in mere weeks! Eek! So much to do! I've already created the packing list of all packing lists so now it's time to get to it!

And we still have some fundraising to do haha. Whew! the next fundraiser we are rolling out is our Puzzle Fundraiser! We got this awesome puzzle for the boys (isn't it the coolest?):


It's a 1,000 peice puzzle and each peice can be sponsored for a $5 donation to our FSP through Reece's Rainbow! The link to our FSP is here: http://reecesrainbow.org/70400/sponsorfahringer and there is also a button on the right side of our blog that links to it. All donations are tax deductible! Once you make a donation, let me know (either a comment here on the blog or a message on our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/fahringerfamilyadoption) and I will write your name on the back of a puzzle peice for each donation! Once the puzzle is finished, we will frame it in a clear case so the boys can flip it over and see all the names of the people who helped us bring them home forever! It will be artwork for their room :) I will be posting updated pics of the puzzle as it gets filled in with more and more names so keep checking back here for updates!

4 comments:

  1. A dear friend added to your RR account last night in my honor, so that is how I learned about your blog. I'd like to know if the puzzle piece which has northeast USA (ie Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, etc) is still available. If so, I'd like to sponsor that puzzle piece. I'll sponsor a puzzle piece any way but that's the piece I'd prefer. Esther in RI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great thank you! Yes, I'll put your name down on the puzzle peice that covers that area :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got your message above and I'll put you down for the pieces you requested (sorry I deleted the comment itself somehow...oops!) and THANK YOU so much for your help!

      Delete